Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Craziest things Crunch inhabitants did before the show

By Neha Borkar & Tejas Rane
We already know that taking part in Crunch has been a crazy leap for the contestants on MTV and in.com's new reality show. However, it only got wackier when we asked them to tell us their most bizarre moment(of course, before entering the show). While some were pretty shy about sharing their experiences with us, some shocked us entirely, so read on and decide for yourself!

Priyanka Sharma
Priyanka Sharma I was lost to my friends and family for a week. I went traveling and told no one where I was going and there was no way to get in touch with me. It could have been dangerous but it was really a lot of fun!

Arshi Saluja
Arshi Saluja I once hit my boyfriend with a hockey stick. I can get really angry sometimes.
Dhruvee Haldankar
Dhruvee Haldankar Oh, the craziness is all being saved for when I'm on Crunch
Shweta Sharma
Shweta Sharma My friends once insisted that I wear a red heels with a yellow dress and visit this really fancy club in Delhi called F-bar. It was the craziest outfit I have ever worn

Swara Desai
Swara Desai I have too many crazy moments and nothing I can share just now

Images used in the site are property of their respective owners. Source :in.com's

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PART 2